1. Can I have a personal bank account with CCB NZ?
You can open a personal bank account with CCB NZ for (international) payment transactions. Please note that CCB NZ personal bank accounts are not suitable for day to day banking services and no bank cards associated with the account will be issued.
2. How can I open a personal bank account with CCB NZ?
Please contact a Relationship Manager at CCB NZ who will instruct you on the bank account opening process and documents needed:
Proof of address:
IRD number and tax rate:
Forms to complete:
3. Can I deduct money at your branch with my CCB China bank card?
Currently we do not have a public Branch in New Zealand and don’t offer ATM services.
4. I found a CCB bank card and would like to return it to the owner.
If the card was issued by a CCB entity, please call the number on the back of the card for further instructions.
5. I have a home loan with CCB NZ. How can I change my address or other details?
Please contact your Relationship Manager, or if you do not have their details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can I transfer money to China through CCB NZ?
Only existing CCB NZ customers can transfer money to a Chinese bank account through CCB NZ. Please contact your Relationship Manager, or if you do not have their details, email us at email@example.com.
7. How can I transfer money from my CCB Bank Account (in China) to New Zealand?
Only existing CCB NZ customers can transfer money from CCB (in China) to a CCB NZ bank account. If you are banking with CCB New Zealand Ltd (SWIFT Code: PCBCNZ22)
Instruct CCB in China to initiate a cross-border (international) telegraphic transfer through a CCB store in China or internet banking.
8. How can I transfer money from a CCB Bank Account (in China) to another Bank in New Zealand?
9. How can I transfer NZD funds from other Banks in New Zealand to CCB New Zealand?
If you are banking with CCB New Zealand Ltd (SWIFT Code: PCBCNZ22)
If you are banking with CCB New Zealand Branch (SWIFT Code: PCBCNZ2A)
10.How can I transfer funds from New Zealand to China or other overseas countries?
Complete the application form online before printing (handwritten details may be rejected and may cause reading error or delay). Once you have completed the application form, please sign it. Email your completed form to your CCB NZ Relationship Manager and to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT send your request more than once as transactions may be duplicated. For more assistance and details, please contact your Relationship Manager at CCB NZ or our hotline 09 3388200, email: email@example.com
11. How much do I get charged if I withdraw money from an ATM with my CCB China bank card in New Zealand?
Please contact the CCB Branch that has issued your card for information on overseas ATM fees charged. Usually, the amount contains administrative fees from your bank and the local Bank offering the ATM services. The local bank will also quote the exchange rates.
12. I tried to withdraw money from an ATM in New Zealand but the transaction failed. Why?
Typically, each ATM in New Zealand will indicate which cards are accepted. We recommend you contact the CCB Branch that issued your card for further information on using your card abroad.
13. An ATM collected my CCB China card while I was trying to withdraw money from it. What can I do?
You need to contact the CCB China Branch that has issued your card via their 24 hour helpline for lost or stolen cards. CCB NZ cannot assist with the issuance or replacement of your card.
14. Can I exchange foreign currency at CCB NZ? What is the current exchange rate?
Only existing CCB NZ customers can exchange foreign currency through their CCB NZ bank account. Please contact your Relationship Manager, or if you do not have their details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.